Monday, May 10, 2010

MY 2nd AFL also gone...

Since yesterday my Curly didnt eat n drink. So i check her & got soft poop. So i urgent to the vet petlink at Q-lap. The doctor checked her f she get "kurap" at her ear, nose & body and all clear. Then, the doc checked her temperature through her "ass" & the result is very2 not so good. Curly got very high fever. So...the doctor clean her "ass" first cus dirty, then he gave her antibiotic & medicine to her eye. After my dad paid all the bill & we back home, i urgent give her the medicines (glucose etc) & put her cage with her inside to my sis bathroom. I hav to give her the glucose every 2 hours. (so tired la...).

SO today, i chck her ass & the poop a bit ok. a bit soft & hard. But the worst part is she still didn't stand still. She stand just a minute then... she look like she wanna to fall down & sleep. So i give her the antibiotic 3x a day. Morning? Check. Afternoon? Check. Evening? Check. In the evening, i give her the glucose drink cus her drink seem "inda berkurang" since i change it. Then after...10minutes i give her drink... She make the "pain" sound. So i urgent stop drinking her the medicine. I put her the floor. Suddenly she collapsed. I wake her carefully then ... she take a breath for the last time...then she dead... There's she was. Lying on the floor. I was sooooo sad. So...I wake up my sis & told her that Curly dead. Suddnly i cant "tahan" & cried. I "bungkus" Curly with tissue paper & put her at plastic bag so that no flies came her dead body.
Good bye Curly. I will always remember u. R.I.P Curly. *muah*

;(

C.O.D: Very2 Fever.
T.O.D: 8.45pm
D.O.D: 10 May 2010.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com