Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yippeeee

Ok..Yesterday I found that my Chinchilla pluck her fur/hair but just a few. So I separated her hubby & transfered to other cage. I take the cat litter tray that supposed to be for Nutty, my guinea pig; but Nutty rarely used it so I just borrow it for a day for Chinchilla. She used it but for herself but she didnt put her hair inside the tray so I help her to put it their.

After chckin' in several hours, I thought the babies already out but still not yet. I keep repeat in chcking her every 2 hrs until I fall asleep. Then I wake up at 5 a.m still not bbies out..Then I go bed again. Until 7.30 a.m my mom calling my name & said the babies already out. Huhuhu
So i rush to my Chinchilla & pick up the babies & put it on the babies box. hehehe

Profile:
Mummy: Chinchilla
Daddy: LH Dwarf
Born: 5
Dead: 1
Alive: 4
D.O.B: Feb 5th, 2011.
Time: 7.30 a.m


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com