Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good News For Those Who Loves Tupap & have bad news also :(

In the afternoon around 4.50pm, i separated Prince from Tupap cus Tupap plucked Prince hair. I tot they fighting but...actually...Tupap gonna labour her 1st baby. :D
Then...after separated them, Tupap pluck her hair hehe. She kinda cute when she pluck her hair.
Anyway, around 9 p.m, when my family & i refill all the rabbit foods & drinks, i suddenly hear some sound. I tot the baby chinchillas fighting, but...it was baby Tupap just coming out from her mother "ass". Haha.. i tot hav baby again gonna out, but..only one. & again..i hav to wait in case the other baby gonna out soon...

O.K the bad news, i just arrived home from "makan ambuyat" at Aminah Ariff at Jln Jerudong & i was so...hurry to check my bunnies at veranda. After refill at Curly/Spiky & Fluffy cage, i saw one of the chinchilla baby like...lying down, i tot he was u know la sleeping..But NO...he was weak.. I open the cage door & all the Chinchillas were out from the cage themselves & i saw the feet of one of the chinchilla was stucked & her breathe was slowly down. I called my sis to make the baby milk. Then i give the Chinchilla milk & as i tried my heart to make she came back alive, i failed. :( Now i have only 5 babies Chinchilla. Good bye..RIP (8.50 p.m -13/02/10)..Im gonna miss her. (BTW her mom already "make out" wif my Clinton, huhu)

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com