Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cutting Curly Hair & Thanks to Zaren

It was very hot season in Brunei. I wish i can go to UK again this time, running from the hot season.
Anyway, after waiting my new customer to come at my place wanted to see the bunny that she booked. I was thinking.. shud i take my Curly a bath or.......jus brush her hair. After brushing all the tangle part which many the tangle part, so i planned to take her a bath. but...still having hard time to comb her tangle hair after shower & drying her up. So ...i hav to cut her hair all the body. What choice do i have? So i hav to cut. cut & cut. its take like ... 2 hours to cut her hair. Doing this stuff make my back hurt a little bit cus yesterday i fall down from the stairs.


Btw...Thanks to Zaren for buying 3 bunnies. Hopefully u buy my bunnies again in the future (specially the lionhead dwarf. Tunggu byk dulu ah. Hehehe) :D

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com